- Views 0
- Likes 0
A water bed provides extreme lying comfort. It consists of a rubber “bag” per cubicle bed. Water beds are supplied on a roll. The “bags” are individually filled with water. It is important to know the width of the cubicle beds, the amount of water in each bed is adjusted accordingly.
- Dual Chamber water beds offer the best cow comfort for cows lying down.
- cows will lie down for 12 to 14 hours a day.
- cows pressure points are floating and therefore no abrasions on joints
- Prevents hock and knee injuries.
- improved blood circulation in joints.
- Dry and clean surface area.
- Liquids run off quicker then on ordinary mattresses.
- Needs very little bedding.
- Virtually no maintenance.
- Lowest lifetime cost per bed.
- 10-year limited manufacturer’s guarantee.